Friday, July 30, 2010

update on recent happenings..

Hmm how shud i start tis or shud i start with the end of lesson when me and leal was talking about gundams...talking about that i m still fuming with anger sia seriously.leal insulted my favourite pilot and gundam(NOBODY CALLS Setsuna F. Seiei INDIAN GIRL!).I didn even insult his and he started that wtf..unreasonable haiyo....for the YOG thingy,me,ivanney the noob,nicholas,leal and ryan went for the opening ceremony,WOW damn nice sia especially when the guy spin the stick with fire so cool and one more thing damn funny...dun know what ivan said to nicholas that made nicholas hit ivan err...private part??ivan was like arhh...so pain my stomach then me and nicholas was like so puzzled ,he hit his private how come his stomach pain??ivan say about what the pain transferred to the stomach lol nvr heard b4 tis kind of thing..after the Yog ceremony,we decided to leave early bcos it is showing all country people from A-Z and we didn even have patience to wait until Z and we left at D.lol

Setsuna F. Seiei: "I understand. I'll change. Not matter what awaits me at the end...for the sake of lockon.."