Sunday, November 8, 2009

A silly decision ...haizz....

it was sunday morning whr my parent were free sia,because they no nid work mah so the brought me to mcdonald to eat,i saw ppl have laptop using wah so cool i have to use my old desktop i feel kinda 'outdated' sia.i asked my father for 1 and i knew what he gonna say ,"get to my expectation and getting one for u is easy"oh man...why everytime also expectation grr i hate it ,i just wish that i could have 1 laptop sia my personal ones.then today my father saw me doing some work and he asked me do u need 1 laptop?i replied him" no" ....arhhhhhh what have i done my stupid mouth all yr fault now the chances is gone forever ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh but hope are not gone just have to wait till the right time to have it,but one thing is also ok.when i get to sec 2 i'll be gettin a new phone ehh...not sure what is it but my aunt told me that it might be my dad phone,which is 'iphone' heheh touch-phone hahha