Friday, November 20, 2009

YES!25th of november going overseas

WOOHOOO.........i going overseas in a few more days yes !very anxious and excited,i wonder what can i play at there ??disneyland at hongkong?ice skating at beijing ,those shud be able to entertain me for the whole past 1 month and not everyday go there play lolz i am damn poor not so rich.Man...haven pack my luggage yet nid to start liao if not i cant finish it,shud i bring my favourites along?my ultraman?shud i??huh?maybe i shud...haha btw if u all making the outing for 1 charity at 25th or later i cant make it ,if its earlier maybe can,i recently been going to my dad office to play lah so i rarely do tis blog..and tell u working sucks sia.Their report soo boringggggg!just hope i am happy after the trip and get ready for the next year of school pheesh...